Start and Run Your Own Successful Virtual Assistant Business
6 Week 1:1 Virtual Assistant Mentoring
Whether running your own virtual assistant business is still a dream or you’re already up and running, you and I will work together over six weeks to get you where you want to be. All that’s required from you, is a commitment to work hard – because nothing in life comes easily.
- Confirm where you are now and where you want your business to be.
- Set weekly goals and tasks to get you closer to you are heading.
- Work out your hourly rate, one you’re comfortable with that affords you a good lifestyle and work life balance.
- Have weekly 1:1 calls to keep you on track and motivated.
- Find a niche you’re comfortable with so you can target your content and marketing to the right clients.
- Look at where to find your ideal client and how to let them know they need you.
- Get a social media and content plan in place that you feel confident with and can easily take forward.
Register today for your preferred date.
Spaces are limited to three during any intake period.
2019 mentoring intake dates:
Start: 1st February 2019 Finish: 15th March 2019 – 2 spaces left
Start: 22nd March 2019 Finish: 3rd April 2019 – 3 spaces left
In addition, you’ll have:
- Unlimited access to me by email for the six weeks.
- Access to online resources which give you tips and insights into how I manage my business and get those clients.
- Free access for 12 months to my Private Members Club ‘Launch, Build, Grow’ with other VAs at various stages of their business (worth £360)
Time until next intake starts
In addition, you’ll get…
Access to online resources to help you in every aspect of your personal journey.
These resources include insider tips only available to my mentees.
We’ll ‘meet’ via Zoom initially to tailor your mentoring to you and what you want to achieve. Then we’ll have 20 minute catch up calls every week with a final call at the end of the six weeks to sign off your success.
Unlimited Email Support
You’ll have unlimited access to me by email over the six weeks, I’ll be here to answer all and any questions you have from your plan so you can achieve everything with ease.
What others have said
‘Just knowing that I am working with a professional, that things are now real and live, has pressed my thinking a lot in to really wanting to go for this business. I have been looking into being a VA since February 2017. However, I have been quite passive about things and not really done much. But now I am thinking about it a lot and keep progressing things whenever I can since you’ve been my mentor.’
MPT Uxbridge, London