It’s never too late, or indeed too early, to look at your life and ask yourself ‘Is my life really how I want it to be?’
We’ve probably not met, so I don’t know the exact how or why you’re interested in being a Virtual Assistant, but what I am going to assume is that you might:
- Want a better work / life balance?
- Want less of a commute to work (bedroom to home office should do it)
- Want to spend more time with loved ones
- Want to earn more, but work less
- Want to be your own boss
- Want to get out of the rat race
- Want to be away from air conditioned, noisy offices.
- Want to live your life by your rules
- Want to take and pick the kids up from school every day
- And most importantly, want more time for you.
Imagine booking that hair appointment anytime any day you want? Attending routine appointments without having to rush back to work, or ask permission to take the morning off. It’s achievable, I’m doing it and it makes life so much less stressful.
Why is adulting so hard, why should we have to wait until retirement to enjoy life, when we’re old, have less energy, the children are grown up? Let’s enjoy it now.
My book, How to be a Virtual Assistant, is available now on Amazon.